Provo and Associates Services
With an intense love of children, a virtual arsenal of child development information and a rapid fire sense of humor, Diane Provo is available to inform and entertain your group, company, conference or event as either a speaker or emcee.
Diane's speaking has included keynotes for such organizations as Levi-Strauss, Gymboree, Children's Hospital of Toledo and the Commonwealth Club of San Francisco. In March 2003, she spoke before 6000 attendees to The Fifth San Francisco Summit For Women. Other speakers included Marion Wright Edelman, Dr. Jocelyn Elders, the late Hon. Ann Richards and the Hon. Maxine Waters.
Diane will customize a topic to meet your particular speaking need. Since 1985, she has spoken professionally on virtually every conceivable issue concerning child development and parenting. Her versatility has been tested repeatedly over the years by being asked to speak on over 100 different subjects on television alone.
- Kids Are Great...when you know how they work
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen
- When Kids Are Really Tough
- Solutions & More Solutions
- Single Parenting: "I Can't Believe I'm Doing It All"
- Does My Child Have Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)? What Can I Do About It?
- Nutrition, Food Allergies & Behavior
- Choosing a Preschool/Daycare Environment That Fits
Where Does Anger Come From?
Rules & Disagreements
Drugs & Peer Pressure
Mother & Daughter Dynamics
Helping Your Adolescence Cope With Stress
Keeping The Lines of Communication Open
Unfortunately, Diane has decided to only speak locally and only during regular business hours. If you would like more information on possible topics or rates please contact us.